The Benefits of Different Hairfall Treatment Options
Hair fall is a frustrating experience, especially if you’re noticing a lot of your hair strands are easily pulled by your hands, dangling on your comb, or scattered all over the bathroom floor. Can you relate to these hair fall situations? You’ve probably tried different hair and scalp treatments, but still having the same issue.
In this post, you’ll learn the benefits of various hair fall treatment options so you can choose the best for you.
Permanent Hair Fall Solutions
Hair loss is caused by different factors, such as nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, thyroid issues, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, stress, birth control pills, genetics, and certain medical conditions.
According to hair experts, like the hair specialists from Vera Clinic, it’s best to resort to a permanent hair fall solution, such as Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE hair transplant if you have a chronic or recurring hair fall, usually due to genetic alopecia or inherited hair loss.
Here are the benefits of FUE:
- FUE is the best permanent solution to hair fall, which involves the use of fine blades for harvesting hair follicles from the sides or back of the head and transplanted into bald areas.
- In FUE, the hair follicles are transplanted individually, so you’re certain that each hair strand is successfully transplanted.
- FUE doesn’t leave visible scars, and it’s minimally invasive, perfect for those who have short hair and want to resume work as soon as possible.
Healthy Hair Practices to Avoid and Stop Hair Fall
Hair fall can be caused by poor hair practices, such as using harsh shampoo and conditioner. Also, hair styling and chemical treatments can pose risks of hair damage and hair loss. People have different tolerance levels to these hair products, and those who are extremely sensitive, so extreme hair loss may result.
Here are the benefits of healthy hair practices when controlling or stopping hair fall:
- Proper Hair Fall Management: Choose the right hair products, especially your shampoo and conditioner depending on your hair and scalp type. For example, if you have a dry scalp, avoid overwashing your hair because it can aggravate hair fall. Avoid shampoos with paraben, silicone, and sulfate because these chemicals can make your hair brittle and prone to breakage.
- Getting the Right Hair Nutrients: Eat a balanced diet with plenty of iron and protein needed to achieve healthy hair. Also, exercise every day. Do meditation and yoga because these are effective in reducing stress and hair fall.
- Avoid Hair Breakage: As much as possible, avoid hair coloring, perming, straightening, blow drying, and using curling rods because these actions can make your hair brittle and prone to breakage.
- Healthy Hair Growth: Massage your hair with oil to nourish the roots and improve blood circulation. After two hours, remove the shower cap and wash your hair.
- Avoid Dandruff and Hair Damage: Using styling products can be harmful to your hair in the long run, so it’s better to try natural homemade recipes.
Promote Healthy Hair and Scalp with Home Remedies
You can also control and stop hair fall through home remedies, most especially if the cause of your hair fall is brought about by external factor, such as using hair products with harmful and strong chemicals.
Here are the benefits of these natural home remedies:
Licorice Root: Licorice prevents hair loss by soothing the scalp and getting rid of any dry dandruff. To make a licorice paste, add a tablespoon of licorice root (ground) and a cup of milk. Apply and leave the licorice paste to your hair and scalp overnight, then wash your hair the next morning.
Coconut Milk: The essential fats and protein in coconut milk prevent hair loss and promote proper hair growth.
Egg Masks: Eggs are rich in phosphorus, selenium, sulfur, zinc, iodine, and protein, that help promote healthy hair growth.
Add a teaspoon of honey and olive oil in a bowl with egg white, beat until you make a paste, and apply all over the hair, from roots to tips. Rinse after 20 minutes with a mild shampoo.
Green Tea: It’s rich in antioxidants that help boost healthy hair growth, thus controlling hair fall.
Soak three bags of green tea in two cups of hot water, let it cool, and pour over your hair and scalp. Massage your head gently and rinse after an hour.
This plant is an effective home remedy for hair loss, which also helps reduce problems of scalp like flaking and itching. Extract the aloe vera gel or pulp and apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and rinse after. Apply aloe vera thrice a week for the best results
Choosing the best hair fall solution should be based on the type of hair loss you’re experiencing. Home remedies and healthy hair practices are the best solutions for those who have hair fall due to certain medical conditions, like nutritional deficiency or hormonal imbalance, which are usually temporary and manageable. But if you have genetic alopecia or a chronic hair fall problem, permanent solutions are highly recommended, such as FUE.
If you are looking for some powerful kitchen remedies that are tried & tested by many including me which help in getting rid of pimples, dark spots, dark circles, Tan and clogged pores then check my fast selling eBook– Answers to your skin issues
The Benefits of Different Hairfall Treatment Options
The Benefits of Different Hairfall Treatment Options Hair fall is a frustrating experience, especially if you're noticing a lot of your hair strands are ea