Hello my lovely people out there!!!
I am here with a highly requested review and to be honest even I was excited to try this. So activated charcoal peel off mask is all over the internet and they have been showing that how easily it removes all of the blackheads and whiteheads. But is that really true or just a marketing strategy? I had this doubt and this curiosity pushed me to give this a try. Last week I posted a picture of this activated charcoal peel off mask along with many other products and a lot of you guys were interested to know about this product in particular. So I wanted to review this ASAP Activated charcoal is well known for drawing out all of the dirt from the face but does this activated charcoal peel off mask does what it claims? Keep reading, you will know
Price: Rs.350 for 50 gm
Availability: Available on NYKAA
Usage and Ingredients
My experience with Health Vit Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask Review
I was very much excited for trying this out but at the same time, I was a bit scared if this would suit my sensitive skin. So when trying this out for the first time I just applied it on my nose and chin because I thought it would remove all of the whiteheads and blackheads(Though I don’t have any visible blackheads) Then after few days I applied it all over my face except the under eye area. The peel off mask is semi sticky in consistency and jet black in color. It comes in a tube packaging with a flip open cap.
What are the changes I noticed after using this activated charcoal peel off mask?
I kept the mask for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes I could feel that the mask is completely dry and ready to peel it off. So I started to peel it from my nose and while peeling it on my cheeks it was painful. Pain that I could bear but still painful. I didn’t feel any pain while removing it from my nose and chin. So I would suggest that if you have a very sensitive skin then this may not suit you. And yeah this activated charcoal peel off mask didn’t come off like the way it is showing in the advertisement. We can’t peel the entire mask in a go.
So after peeling off the entire mask, I couldn’t see any blackheads. It may be because I don’t have blackheads( MashaAllah) but I do have minor whiteheads below my lower lip and since I have an oily T-zone I see oil heads in my nose. I could see a very minute white coloured thingy on the activated charcoal peel off mask after removing. But it did not remove even my whiteheads. So this mask for sure doesn’t work when it comes to removing whiteheads and blackheads. Maybe those white particles were the oil residues which was removed by this mask.
In terms of cleansing, it did suck out all of the dirt and oil from my face. And the best part was that after removing this activated charcoal peel off mask the pores on my cheeks( around my nose area) were shrunken. So this really cleansed and tightened my pores. I could see the result instantly. However I could the reduction in the pores size only for few hours. And it made my skin firmer and softer than before. I didn’t feel any stretchy or dry feeling on my skin. I could feel my skin soft, clean and fresh. I did not experience any breakouts after using this.
Things to keep in mind while using this activated charcoal peel off mask
- Apply a thick layer of it all over the face so that you can peel it off easily. I applied a thin layer on my forehead and peeling it off became a big task for me.
- DO NOT apply it in the areas where the skin is soft and sensitive especially under your eyes. It will pain like hell if applied under your eyes.
- Do not use this if you have a very sensitive skin. Because even after peeling this mask off, I could feel a slight burning (tingling) sensation on my cheeks for almost 20 minutes. I am telling my experience. It totally depends on your skin type and on your pain threshold.
- Clean the mouth of the tube well, before closing the flip cap. Because the first time I closed it just like that and when opened it for using it for the next time, the gluey mask was dried and the product was not able to come out if the tube. Then I had to clean it up with a safety pin *annoying*
- If you are not able to peel the mask off then pat some water over the mask and rub it gently. This will dissolve the activated charcoal and you can rinse your face later. You will not feel the need of any face wash after this. And yeah this will not stain your face *be assured*
- At the end, don’t forget to close your pores by washing your face with cold water and then following it up with a toner.
Amazing things about Health Vit Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask Review
Instant pore size reduction
Makes the skin soft and firm
Cleanse and tighten the pores
Sucks out all of the dirt and excess oil from the face
Not painful on the nose and chin area
Removes minute hard oil residues present in the pores.
Doesn’t remove blackheads and whiteheads
Quantity is less when compared to its price.
Though it doesn’t remove the whiteheads and blackheads, I am in love with this activated charcoal peel off mask from Health Vit. It removes all the oil and dirt making my skin soft and clear. The main reason why I love it is that it instantly reduces the pore size
That is it guys. Hope this post was helpful. Have you tried this? Do let me know in the comments below. If you have any queries then feel free to ask in the comments or mail or DM me on Instagram.
If you liked this then please follow and subscribe me and stay tuned for more such reviews.
Lots of Love
Health Vit Activated Charcoal Peel Off Mask Review| Worth It?