Grooming and hygiene are regular parts of your everyday routine. You wash off daily grime and bacteria, choose your outfits to fit every occasion, and want to feel good. However, it can feel stressful and overwhelming when you live with hair loss or alopecia.
Living life without hair fullness can bring down confidence and make you feel blue, but luckily, there are solutions for that. Human hair wigs make a fantastic alternative to hairstyling; all you need to do is make sure it looks and feels good on your head, and you can walk out the door. So here’s what to know before you buy a human hair wig.
What Is a Human Hair Wig?
Human hair wigs consist of 100 percent human hair that you can customize and style daily. There are two types of human hair: Asian and European hair. Asian hair makes up 98 percent of the human hair marketplace, while the remaining 2 percent comes from European hair.
Because human hair wigs are natural and harvested, they make for easy styling and wearability for everyone. Additionally, human hair wigs have more extended wearing periods, even throughout the night. With proper maintenance, they can last up to one to two years.
Browse Different Wigs
A tip to know before buying a human hair wig is to browse the various wigs available. Do you want a wig that reminds you of your favorite actress? What about a character in a show you love? You can find wigs, toppers, and extensions that perfectly meet your needs.
Something else to consider before buying a human hair wig is the shape of your face. Your face shape can influence the overall look of your wig. You should also consider the length, color, and texture of your wig so that it can match your style and aesthetic. Lastly, you should understand the importance of caring for and maintaining your human hair wig to make it last for years.
Choose the Right Cap Construction
The cap construction of your wig determines your overall comfort with daily wear. For example, if you have alopecia, you’ll want a wig cap that feels secure yet comfortable. Different cap constructions can work with your personal preferences: closed front, lace front, lace top, monofilament top, French top, machine wefted back, and 100 percent hand-tied.
Measure Your Head
The size of your wig should feel comfortable and effortless. You don’t want your wig to feel too snug or too loose, so it’s crucial that you measure your head before you purchase one. Sizes also vary depending on your chosen brand, so find a retailer with an extensive size range to fit your head measurements.
Finding the proper wig is important. Whether you live with hair loss or want to change your look, remember that you’re beautiful and confident. Wigs are a powerful tool that can instantly transform your everyday look into something special.